From a minor dent or scratch to major damage, we will repair your vehicle to its original condition.
Steps to take when you’ve been in a vehicle accident:
- Contact your insurance company.
- Make an appointment for your insurance company to go over the accident damage at RANCO, so that we can review the estimate together.
- Once the insurance estimate is complete, schedule an appointment to repair your vehicle.
- We will take care of your vehicle and the paperwork.
- If you need a rental vehicle while your car is being repaired, we can arrange for that as well. Most insurance policies will cover the cost of the rental.
When you have an accident, just give us a call.
We will take care of everything for you and and get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible!
- We have a licensed motor vehicle insurance appraiser onsite
- We repair damages from minor scratches to frame and body work
- We provide free estimates
- We work with all major insurance companies
- We redo graphics and lettering
We have a fully equipped facility with state of the art equipment which includes:
- A computerized paint mixing system with a paint room
- Environmentally friendly water-based paints
- Welding Equipment
- Caroliner Laser Frame machine
- Certified Technicians
- A Down Draft Paint Booth